Its the last push for the fall semester and if I didn’t have enough stress…exams are coming up and I have two HUGE assignments are due tomorrow (neither of which are done).
But I have been working hard so I decided I should be allowed to take a few minutes for myself (and not Anna Komnene or my ex boyfriend).
- Finish rough draft of Anna Komnene essay/biography thing: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE PROPER CITATIONS NOW, YOU CAN DO THEM IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU ARE SLIGHTLY MORE AWAKE.
- Finish writing something about the books for December reading. You have the list. Type and edit.
- Drink tea.
- Remember that iron supplements are not with you right now and you will need to take them in the morning before university.
- Find out all exam dates.
- Start studying for exams.
- Go to class tomorrow (even if you would rather sleep in or do work on the assignment due for evening class)
- Drink more tea.
- Try reading a book (just don’t stay up all night reading it).
Okay now that I have satisfied this blogging itch, for now, I am going to head back to my essay and see if I can conquer more of it. I am only giving myself another hour and 20 minutes to finish.