Did I say that August was slow? Well September really beat it. I’ll be honest that I even considered not doing a wrap up for September but I figured that would be unfair to you guys.
Weekend Coffee Share
There was only Small Words in this coffee share after the weekend that I had.
Waiting on Wednesday
I am excited to get Crooked Kingdom and I wanted to share the excitement with you!
There will be reviews coming soon this month! A lot of the books that I have been reading in the last month are cozy mysteries which was fun.
- Cast On, Kill Off (A Knitting Mystery, #10) by Maggie Sefton: This was a fun, and extremely cozy mystery that made me feel really at home in the world.
- The Silence of the Chihuahuas (Barking Detective, #5) by Waverly Curtis: This was…a weird, quirky, read taht really made me feel like I had just gotten reading whiplash!
September Life Moments
September was a busy month!
- University Take 2: The Psychology Degree
- Classes are going well and I think my favourite class is tied with my Intro Psychology class and the History of Madness and Psychiatry class.
- I recieved my MRI notice! Relieved and terrified at the same time.
- My shoulder has been throbbing more in the last few weeks and last week I’ve started experiencing some of the numbing that my doctor was asking me about (that I didn’t have when I saw her).
New for October!
- Next week I have reading break! Watch out for my TBR.
- Reviews! Both books and otherwise.