Do you have any reading traps? Those things that will just MAKE you read that book regardless? Well that is what The Broke and the Bookish want us to explore and share in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday!
- Cats: Doesn’t matter if they can wield swords or if they are part human. Gimmie.
- Coffee house/tea house: I find these places relaxing and I love watching people
- Library/Bookstore: Pretty much same as coffee house/tea house but I also find libraries and bookstore have something about them…whatever it is. It is catnip.
- Friends to Lovers: For me this just believable and…cute! Fluffy!
- Covers that call to me: I will admit I will buy books just because of the cover, decide whether to buy a book depending on the cover (or the cover edition), get crabby if the covers do not much the books in the series
- Fangirling/Geekiness: I’m a fangirl.
- Tattoos: On a character, have magical properties, etc. whatever it is sign me up!
- Getting trapped in…(video games, library, etc.): Just something about it.
- Music: Music is such an important thing to me so if I can get my hands on a book that has music as a huge part, a playlist for it, or what have you…GIVE ME.
- Slow burn romance: I’m such a sucker for romance. Like…it can be combined with everything on my list. Slow burns are my absolute favourite though.
Surprised? What did you think I was going to have on my list? Let me know what your “booknip” is and we can swap book recomendations!